My home town

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Workplace




I work in the Language Departament of Universidad Simón Bolívar. This department is very well appreciated within the USB community for the quality of its professors and academic programs. I feel very proud of being one of them, since we constitute a very cohesive group ready to face new challenges in spite of the growing economical constraints. I had the privilege to be the Head of the Language Department for the two year period September 2003 - August 2005. The efficiency and commitment of both the academic and administrative personnel made my job progress in an easier way.
This department is located in the second floor of the General Studies Building, surrounded by a beautiful landscape. Visiting my firt Wiki at http://baw-06.pbwiki.com/MarianelaNajul and seeing some of the pictures you will get an idea of the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home